Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mass for Christ the King (DOUBLY UPDATED! w/ practice videos)


Below is the music order for Mass & some practice videos.  We will do the Psalm & Alleluia in the normal, simple way.  You will still sing your part on the Psalm refrain & the Alleluia, but the cantor alone will sing the verses.

Intoit - How Worthy is the Lamb
Processional Hymn - Praise My Soul the King of Heaven
Kyrie/Gloria - Heritage Mass
Psalm/Alleluia - Handout for Nov 24
Offertory Motet - Jesu Rex Admirabilis
Offertory Hymn - The King of Love My Shepherd Is (if there's time)
Sanctus/Memorial/Amen/Agnus Dei - Heritage Mass
Communion - Sedebit Dominus Rex
Communion Hymn I - Gift of Finest Wheat or Lord, Who at Thy First Eucharist
Communion Hymn II - Panis Angelicus (video link on side bar)
Get'er Out'er - To Jesus Christ Our Sovereign King


INTROIT - How Worthy Is The Lamb

Note: I will sing the incipit up to the asterisk, so y'all will join on "who" on the note Do.  I also fixed the music according to our editing decisions last Tuesday.  I will have new copies for you next practice.

COMMUNION

Note: I said the note name Ti instead of Te, but I sang the note pitch correctly. Hey, it's early.  Also, go HERE to hear how it's really done.

Finally, practice videos for Jesu, Rex Admirabilis:

SOPRANO

ALTO


"Become a saint!"

No comments:

Post a Comment